Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back Teaching at "The Hutch"

Today was my first class at The Bunney-Hutch Quilt and Sew. (I actually taught a few classes there a couple years ago) I am their new teacher. They had to let their other teacher go and I was called and asked if I would be interested in being their teacher.
It is really good being back teaching quilting. I am in the process of making new classes and scheduling them. It's great being paid to do something that you love to do. The Lord is good!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Karen! I wish you luck in your endeavors. =) I wish we lived closer so we could play. I love quilting (though a newbie) and making jewelry too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa. I wish that we lived closer too. We would definately have a blast, just like we did in college. :) (sorry it took me so long to comment back. I've been having issues commenting on my own blog. I finally figured it out....new to blogging)

    ReplyDelete