Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Fun Quilt Sample For An Upcoming Class

Yesterday in class, two of my students requested that I teach the "Arcadia" quilt pattern. I came home and started looking in my stash to start the quilt sample. I came across this adorable turtle fabric that I bought a few months ago to make my youngest daughter something...a quilt or a skirt. For those of you who know my daughter, know that she loves turtles.














I am making a twin size quilt for her bed. Here is a sneak-peak of the quilt... the first completed block



















I will post photos of the entire quilt when it is finished.
thanks for stopping by,
karen

2 comments:

  1. The turtle fabric is adorable!!! And, I love the colors around the edges ... it looks like it will be beautiful when finished.

    ReplyDelete