Friday, July 15, 2011

Another Job Opportunity...

For those of you who have been reading my blog, you know that I love beading and designing jewlery. I know I come by this love naturally being that my Dad loved to make cast jewelry. Two of the amazing pieces that he made for my awesome hubby and me are our beautiful wedding bands. I miss him so much and wish that he could see what I've been making.
Well, I also love quilting! I love to make quilts and design patterns! I was contacted by the owner of craftersvision.com and asked if she could hire me to make samples for her and her website. I am so excited about this adventure! I will post photos as I start to make products for her. She had asked me to send some photos of quilts that I've done. I will post one of my favorite quilts here. I designed this I Love Lucy quilt for a quilt contest. (I received 2nd place in the professional category. I was very pleased!)"With The Invention of Black &White Came Lucy"
thanks for reading,
karen waterbury

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful Karen. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn. That was the quickest comment ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, that's so great. Have you started any of the samples yet? That jobs sounds like it's right "up your alley!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delia-I just received my first package in the mail. It a pattern and fabric for 3 pillows. I'll post photos when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete