Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Three Amy Bradley Pillows Completed

So, here are the finished pillows! If you didn't see the fabric, you can check out my last post for the fabrics and pattern. These pillows were fun to make. They are for Crafter's Vision. I am fortunate to be able to make samples for them. I am getting paid to sew....sweet!
So, I have a question for you all. Which is your favorite pillow and why?

thanks for reading and voting,
karen


P.S. To comment, just click on the word comments below or in the comment box, depending on which one is showing

6 comments:

  1. Ok...I all for the blue one (in the middle) as that just screams rest, relaxation...and those for me as place for me snuggle in and get creative.

    Gorgeous...all three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and brown Scottie dogs. I love pink and brown together, and the Scottie fabric is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the Scotties the best but only because I LOVE pink and brown/black. The other pillows are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally would go for dogs; but, I like the green stipe one best here. Very cute Karen.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for your votes. I love to read why you like which one. My favorite is the one in the middle. That is Megan's favorite one as well. Lucy's favorite one is the pink dogs

    ReplyDelete