Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What Was On My Door Step?

Yesterday I told you that I came home to something exciting on my door step. It was my first package from Crafter's Vision. I felt like a little girl getting a present in the mail. I was excited to see what my first group of samples were going to be. I am going to make three pillows from amy butler's "must have pillows" pattern.
There are three groups of fabric and the pattern below. Which is your favorite group of fabric?

I'll post a photo when I finish the fun pillows.

thanks for reading and voting,
karen waterbury

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am torn between numbers 2 and 3!!! Both look like they will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sabine and Marilyn for voting. My favorite is 3. I know when Lucy sees them her favorite will be number 1. She loves pink and dogs.

    ReplyDelete